The Best Place To Buy Or Sell Bouncy Castles, Slides, Rides, Obstacle Courses And Attractions
Writing your advert
To make your advert as effective as possible we need as much information as possible to help you sell your items. Try to include the following information:
- Title of advert - Try to describe your bouncy castle or ride in a few words. If possible including the size and maker.
- Description of item - This should include as much information as you have. This would include the size of the castle. The condition including if it's been inspected reasontaly. If the catle has been repaired.
- Price - this is the price you would like to charge for the castle.
- VAT - If you are VAT registed you can either choose to include VAT within the price or add it to the addverised price. If you are not VAT registered you should chose VAT free (i.e you don't charge VAT).
- Location - Give us the postcode so we can include it to localise searches. Unless specified we will use your address from payment or company location.
- Delivery notes - Information on if you can assist with delivery and any cost involved.
- Contact details - Provide a phone number and / or email address. (If you don't supply us with this information we will use the email address you have contacted us with and any phone number we have for you).
To get the best interest, it is advised that you include the best photos you can get of your castle or ride. A customer will base 90% of their purchasing decision on the first photograph they see.
Taking time photographing can make the diference between getting the best price for your bouncy castle or not.
- If you can take the photo with natural light (out side) this will be better than in a building.
- Pick a sunny day to take the photo. If possible at least two of your photos should include the front and a side of the catle, as well as including some one in the photo, as this helps give scale to your photos.
- Make the back ground a presentable as possible (remove any rubish)
You can have one or as many photos as you feel necessary to sell your advert (within reason). If something comes with a certificat of authenticity or provenance please scan this so we can include it.
If you are sending us a lot of photos it may be worth resizing them. We normally suggest at least 640 x 480 and no bigger than 1200 x 900. Click here for information on how to resize your images
Tips and things to avoid:
- Try to make the castle fill the whole photograph and avoid anthing distracting in the background.
- Avoid shooting into the sun (Your castle could appear very dark within the photograph). I'ts best if you have back to the sun.
- Kids should be small within the photos practacaly unrecognisable (Unless you have the parants permission)